What We Do.
How does it work?
- Mobile access to personal health data
- Tailored education on conditions with suggestions for better health and wellbeing
- Motivational games and milestones
- Personal health score
- Health screening notifications for successful preventative health
- Lab result alerts
- Family member support
- Integration with medical devices such as BP, glucometer, scale
- Integration with watches and other wearable health devices
How does this benefit employers?
HR leaders can get employees on board and enthusiastic about wellness with ALYKA Health’s Communication and Marketing Services:
- Account manager as a point of contact
- Project plan starting months before launch
- Implementation success checklist
- Marketing templates for the employer’s wellness committee to use
- Quarterly reports on employee engagement and success metrics
Concerns over waning immunity have persuaded some countries to deploy extra vaccine doses. But, experts are still divided on whether to give further...
You may have heard people attributing their weight gain to their slow metabolism. Well, that might not be the case. A new study published by the...
Employer health and wellness programs only work when employees participate. To realize the well documented benefits of better individual health,...